Monday 24 October 2016

Toby - a million little things

This is the 16th layout I have created with my September 2016 Like Forever kit. I wanted to use up the birds and feathers that came in the kit as I love those and don't want them sitting unused. I have no 12*12 papers left, that yellow stripe was pretty much the last of the 12 inch lengths, so I used a very old paper as the background and added two 6*6 papers from the dear Lizzy paper pad.

I've also had a quick tidy up of my stash...going through two boxes I put up in the loft of older stuff I didn't need accessible. I've managed to get that stuff down to one box, the other box will be taken to my son's school and preschool next week. Anyway, whilst sorting I found a few items that I loved and didn't want to get rid of, but seemed silly to put back into storage. I'm pleased to say I easily got them used up in this layout...they were a tiny scrap of colour paper, that I fussy cut the two clouds out of and the silver metal rimmed vellum frame. I should do that more often...pull out one or two pieces of very old stash and make myself use them on a page mixed in with all the new stuff.

No comments: