Wednesday 24 August 2016

Sunday Funday

I got the inspiration for this layout from another Like Forever subscribers Tammy Chernobieff Goodwin. Her page, as always, was so light and airy, which I aspire too. I took the idea of having stripes of torn patterned paper running across the page, with a square b&w photo placed off centre, and plenty of machine stitching. As is usual when I start a scraplift, my page then took on a life of its own and became much more colourful and bolder than I had hoped. I was struggling for a title. The photo is of my eldest son and the daughter of a very good friend...so I wanted to avoid any soppy title and also any embellishments with hearts. Then u came across the Sunday funday sticker that came on the Dear Lizzy sticker sheet in my Augusts Like Forever kit and as the photo was taken on a day out on a Sunday, thought it was a good fit. I then added several more black and white embellishments to tie everything together. 

No comments: