Tuesday 29 December 2015

WishList Kit Layout

December was such a busy month, as i expect it was for most, so i totally forgot to even take some unboxing pics. But in the Like For Ever November kit, which was called "Wish List" we got a mixture of CocoaVanilla "Tis the Season" papers and embellishments along with some Pink Paislee "Yuletide" items and a few bits from Shimelle's "Christmas Magic range. As this kit was heavily Christmas themed (although it was perfectly possible to use most of the kit with non christmassy photos) I decided to scrapbook some of my past Christmas photos that would fill in some gaps in my albums. I also purchased several of the add ons as I don't have much Christmas stash.

 I didn't even get chance to photograph all the layouts i made but here is a selection...

This layout used Shimelle's paper and lots of tiny photos documenting the elves that came to stay with us in 2014.

Several people over on the Like For Ever Facebook group used the fabric stars that came with the kit in this way and I think it looks really effective.


I scraplifted this idea from a lovely lady over on the Like For Ever Facebook page, although I think the page turned out quite different in the end.

Quite a simple layout, but think its quite well balanced and I like it


This was one side of a double sides type page i made using Shimelle's golden glittery star vellum that came in the kit. The idea is from an old Glitter Girl YouTube video, where you kind of make mirrored versions of the page back and front (so selecting photos that you want to remain together forever in your album is a must) and it lets you retain the translucent property of the vellum in the album.


This is actually the first layout I made with the kit. I loved the colours of the papers i actually bough doubles of a few. I'm glad I finally got these old photos scrapbooked


And this is the last page I made with the kit, cutting lots of hexagons out of the scraps and then scattering the left over stickers and wood veneers about.

No comments: