Saturday 2 January 2016

Wishlist Kill a kit pics

Here is what I had left over from my main Like For Ever Wish List kit.

I made a few titles using the wood effect thickers, but decided to try and also not use them all up as i didn't feel they were overly christmassy and would probably be really useful to add to future kits. This didn't cause me any problems as i bought the alpha sheet as an add on.

I ended up with a few pieces of scrap papers, mainly the Pink Paislee Yuletide ones. The green Christmas themed ones will go into a folder with Christmas stash and the brown will go into my every day scrap folder. I also die cut some cloud shapes with the smaller scraps and will use them with a future kit. I had a fair amount of enamel dots left, as i used a lot of red and gold sequins on my pages instead, but again these will be great to use with future kits. I had three of the die cuts left over and none are christmas themed so these will pop into my die cuts stash.


And these are my Add-Ons leftovers. I used the WHOLE sticker sheet! Again the bits and pieces that were Christmas themed have gone into my Christmas folder ready to scrapbook 2015 photos sometime in the future. And a lot of the pieces left that weren't christmassy have gone into my everyday stash.

No comments: