Wednesday 4 November 2015

Holiday 2015

Here is a quick snap of the front cover window of my 2015 holiday album. It's done in pocket style 12*12 format and I think I ended up with about 38 pages plus 10 half pages. It took me a long time to complete even though I had planned it well and even took small kits and journalling cards with me to do some on the holiday (cause we all know how much relaxing time you get on a holiday with three little children?!?). To be honest I doubt I'll get around to photographing them all individually as it will be a very time consuming and tedious job. I'm glad I made the album as its an awesome memento to look back on a super special holiday (17 days in the Netherlands) and I like I managed to save tickets and paper bags and maps and leaflets etc to put into the album too. If I were to embark on a project like this again. I think I wouldn't bother taking my scrapping stuff on holiday but buy a cute little notepad to write down more details each day....at the time you think you can remember everything, but a few months on and its hard to recall things, though the hundreds of photos help. The album contains about 400 photos!!

No comments: