Thursday 22 October 2015

Shop my stash for Octobers kit

So here are the goodies I have pulled from my stash. I already know I have gone way over board and have far too much stuff. I think because not only do the Shine papers have so many colours in them (blue, green,yellow, pink, grey, kraft, gold, peach, black, white) it also has so many shades of some of the colours, in particular the blues and pinks. This meant so much of my stash seemed to work well and be a good match. I'll leave you to study the photo to see what I've chosen...a little bit of everything really!!! I hope to learn by my mistakes and in time learn to streamline. Also I really hope to get some of my stash used up and then I can justify starting to buy some of the kit add-ons.

I've spent far too long organising everything so I'm off to create my first layout...although my minds blank...I want my first layout to be used using mostly just the stuff that came in the kit, I think I'll use one of the sketches from the pagemap sheets....

No comments: