Monday 26 January 2015

Computer Skills

Here is a layout I have made for Amanda's January scraplift challenge found here.

Its an old photo of my two older boys back in 2010 using the computer.

I uses Studio Calico Atlantic 12*12 paper pad and a few other bits from my scraps folder. The heart chipboard shapes are also Studio Calico. I used two types of thickers for the title.

I stuck fairly closely to the original layout, using three photos although instead of squares I used one larger 6*4 and two smaller ones. I chose a brown, orange and yellow colour theme as I thought that matched the photos well and for the geometric shapes kind of remind me of computery things too.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You're right, the colours are just right for these photos. Love the cute chipboard hearts. Thanks for playing along with my scraplift challenge. Hope to see you again next month.